It’s a beautiful, sunny 57 degrees! Come and be the first to take advantage of our March sales before the rainy weekend comes!
This month, get:
– granite scraps for 10 cents each… yes, only 10 cents!! They make great edgers for your garden beds or walkways or can be used for coasters or cheese platters! This Garden Web forum thread has great ideas!
– 30% off ALL salvaged doors that are $34 or less! This includes modern, vintage, solid, hollow, louvered, and bifold doors. There are many creative ways to use doors other than their traditional use (psst…some great ideas here at Apartment Therapy). We have plenty of old doors for $5 (only $3.50 this month) that could be used for any of these projects.
– 30% off ALL tubs, modern, vintage, and jetted! That pink tub might not look so great in your bathroom but it would make an unique compost or garden bed in your backyard. Check out Using Tubs to Compost or Vintage Bathtub Makes a Pretty Planter for tips to get started.
– pallets for only $1. If you have a wet basement, they are great for elevating your stuff. Also, if you don’t want a bathtub in your backyard, pallets are great for building compost bins. This blog gives step by step instructions on how to build one (and might be of interest to you gardeners). You could probably find all the other parts you needed here at Community Forklift!
– 30% off bathroom and kitchen sinks! We have a bunch of them, including some pretty awesome vintage ones like these two.
By the way, we are having our Spring Sale & Celebration on March 26th. Be sure to save the date! We will have garden items for sale (perfect for working on your new bathtub or pallet compost bin or garden bed), door prizes, DIY workshops, food, and music! What a great way to welcome spring! If you have time to spare, we could definitely use your help with decorations, food, or the festivities. Contact us at Ruthie@communityforklift.com or give us a call at (301) 985-5180. See you there!